December Holiday Meeting
Our next meeting is December 16th, 2010 at 7:00pm.
The location is Spool of Thread Sewing Lounge, 101-649 E. 15th Ave. (at 15th and Fraser), Vancouver, BC, V5T 2R6.
This month we are doing things a little different and having more of a party than a meeting. Our Guild business will be much shorter than normal and we will have more snacks and refreshments than usual. As we plan on having celebratory feeling to this meeting we invite you to dress up and participate in the fabric ornament swap.
What to bring:
– member card, dues ($50) or guest fee ($5)
– a folding chair
– a mug (none will be supplied so you will need one for tea or coffee)
– a modern quilt to share
– your holiday challenge project to share
– February retreat registration if you want to attend (please see the blog post below)
– fabric ornament if you would like to participate in the swap
Photography: Sonja Callaghan
Refreshments: We are looking for more people who can bring snacks (sweet or savory). Please leave a comment if you want to help.
Door prizes: Please bring to the meeting and give to Stacey.
– Guild Business
– New Challenge
– Show and Tell (including Holiday Challenge projects)
– Door Prizes
-Party and Ornament swap
See you there!!!
This entry was posted in Meetings
. Bookmark the permalink