Our next meeting is March 17th at 7:00pm.
Yes, that’s tonight!
Spool of Thread Sewing Lounge, 101-649 E. 15th Ave. (at 15th and Fraser), Vancouver, BC, V5T 2R6. 604-879-3031
What to bring:
– member card, member dues ($50) or guest fee ($5)
– a folding chair
– a mug
– a modern quilt to share
– your name tag
– Quilt-As-You-Go Challenge item
– Finished Challenge Apron
Photography: Sonja Callaghan
Refreshments: If you can help please email email@example.com
Door prizes: Please bring to the meeting labeled with your name
Notes for Guild Members:
– Please visit our new forums – the more you visit and post, the better it will be.
– We have a Sew-In scheduled for this Saturday. Find details on the blog and the forum.
– FVMQG has invited us to join their overnight retreat this weekend. Details are on the forums.
– Icebreaker Game
– Guild Business
– New Challenge (A VERY exciting one!)
– Show and Tell
– Door Prizes
If you would like to see copies of the minutes from previous guild or executive meetings please email Amy at secretary@.
See you there!!!