Our next meeting is April 21st at 7:00pm.
Spool of Thread Sewing Lounge, 101-649 E. 15th Ave. (at 15th and Fraser), Vancouver, BC, V5T 2R6. 604-879-3031
What to bring:
– member card, member dues ($50) or guest fee ($5)
– a folding chair
– a mug
– a modern quilt to share
– your name tag
Photography: Sonja Callaghan
Refreshments: If you can help please email email@example.com
Door prizes: Please bring to the meeting labeled with your name
Notes for Guild Members:
– If you have no picked up your Kona Charm Pack please contact Heather or get it at this weeks meeting. Any packs that do not have pick-up arrangements made for them, will become door prizes on Thursday.
– Please check the forums for the Member List survey link if you have not already completed it.
– There is a member sew-in this Sunday (the 24th), If you want to come please contact Louise or Kalin or check the forum for complete details.
– Guild Business
– Maker-Fair brainstorm session
– New Challenge
– Show and Tell
– Door Prizes
If you would like to see copies of the minutes from previous guild or executive meetings please email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!!!