This month is our 1-year Anniversary meeting!
It is happening Thursday, June 16th, at 7:00 pm.
As with our special meetings there will be less business, more show and tell, more food, and more party. We expect a larger than usual turn out and plan on having lots of door prizes, and extra time for show and tell for all the wonderful Kona challenge quilts members have been working on.
Also, Kim Werker will be coming to chat with our members and see what we are all about for the DiYVR column for Vancouver Is Awesome.
Location: Spool of Thread Sewing Lounge, 101-649 E. 15th Ave. (at 15th and Fraser), Vancouver, BC, V5T 2R6. 604-879-3031
What to bring:
– member card, dues ($50) or guest fee ($5)
– a folding chair (we ran out of regular chairs at the last meeting)
– a mug
– a modern quilt to share
– Your Kona challenge project
– Gift door prizes (labeled with your name)
– Half-Square Triangles for Maker Faire
– Quilts for display at Maker Faire
Photography: Sonja Callaghan
Refreshments: Anna Jarczewski (email refreshments@ if you can help)
Door prizes: Please bring to the meeting labeled with your name.
– Guild Business (Maker Faire and July Sew-In)
– Retrospective with Holly
– New Challenge
– Show and Tell
– Door Prizes
– Group Photos
– Party Time
Side Note: If you would like to see copies of the minutes from previous guild or executive meetings please email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reply to this email with any other questions or feedback.
See you there!!!