Our next meeting is Thursday, September 15th at 7:00pm.
Spool of Thread Sewing Lounge, 101-649 E. 15th Ave. (at 15th and Fraser), Vancouver, BC, V5T 2R6. 604-879-3031
What to bring:
– member card, member dues for 2011/12 ($50) or guest fee ($5)
– a folding chair (we often run out of chairs)
– a mug
– a modern quilt to share
– your name tag
– Registration for Retreat or Sew-in (see below)
Photography: Sonja Callaghan (but feel free to take your own pictures too)
Refreshments: If you can help please email email@example.com
Door prizes: Please bring donations to the meeting and sign up at the door prize table.
– Guild Business (sew-in, retreats)
– Swap with FVMQG
– New Challenge
– 2012 Executive Acclamation
– Show and Tell
– Door Prizes
Extra things to note:
– If you made a bottled rainbows block, could you please bring in a piece of your solid fabric that is between 5×5 and 10×10 inches. Paul will be using these pieces to piece the back of the quilt.
– If you have not received your pack of Habitat fabrics, this will be your last chance to do so. If you want your fabrics, but are unable to make the meeting please contact Louise to arrange to pick it up. Unclaimed packs will be distributed to members at the end of the December meeting.
-If you received a pack of Habitat fabrics, but they are simply not speaking to you, there are many members who are looking for additional fabric. Bring yours to the meeting and pass them along to another member in need.
– Your membership officially expires on October 31st, 2011, but you are welcome to renew your membership anytime, including at our meeting this month.
– A reminder that Krista will be taking registrations for the October 15th Quilt by the Bay Retreat.
– Louise will be accepting registrations for our Sunday, November 20th Sew-in. Remember the new fees are $10 in advance, or $15 the day of the sew-in.
-If you would like to see copies of the minutes from previous guild or executive meetings please email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!!!