Happy December! With the holidays approaching fast, it’s time to make some handmade gifts. We’ll be having a small gift exchange at our Thursday, December 15th guild meeting* and you’re welcome to participate!
– Make a small gift and bring it to the December meeting
– Your gift can be holiday-themed (eg an ornament or potholder using Christmas fabric), but it doesn’t have to be
– Ideas for gifts include potholders (if you just made some for the VMQG-FVMQG Potholder swap, you might be in the groove!), coasters, mug rugs, pincushions, or wristlets.
– As always, this challenge is optional
– We’ll pick partners randomly at the meeting and swap gifts
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with at the meeting!
*the Dec. 15th meeting will be our first meeting at our new location, Room C509 at Langara College. We will send out more location information in our meeting reminder.