We’ve been invited to participate in a pincushion swap with the Kansas City Modern Quilt Guild! It’s a large guild – over 100 members! – so a number of different Modern Guilds are participating, including Austin (their blog post about the swap), Wichita, Bay Area, Indianapolis and Northern Virginia. Exciting!
It’s a general swap, with no assigned partners.
Guidelines for the pincushion swap are:
– Modern aesthetic;
– Nothing breakable;
– Pin a tag to the pincushion with your name, email, blog, guild, filling (in case of allergies) and QuiltCon yes/no (see * below);
– Filling of your choice, but please make sure to list it on the tag;
– Bring to November 19th VMQG meeting;
– Distribution of pincushions envisioned for late December;
– *Swappers attending QuiltCon will be grouped so there is an opportunity to meet your pincushion’s creator in person.
To inspire you, Amy has put together a fantastic Pinterest board with all kinds of great eye candy and tutorials.
Have fun creating!