Paul’s “Worm” quilt, one of many UFOs finished in the 2014 Challenge
Back by popular demand: the UFO Challenge will happen again in 2015!
Same rules as last year:
- register your projects and pay $2 apiece into the kitty;
- when you’ve finished a registered project, show it at show & tell;
- every completed project will be entered into a draw to win fabulous prizes including cash and other goodies;
- challenge will conclude at the final guild meeting of the year (October 2015), but you can begin showing finishes as soon as they’re done.
A few other details:
- project registration will begin at the January 2015 meeting, so start thinking about what UFOs you want to complete this year;
- you can register UFOs as you discover them;
- minimum project size and the definition of UFO is up to you and on the honour system – please be reasonable;
- “finished” means quilted, bound, shown at show and tell AND marked off as “shown” by the UFO Challenge representative;
- you are responsible for verifying with the UFO Challenge representative that your project has been marked as “shown.”
Bring your twoonies, look for the UFO Challenge registration sign at the meeting and come by to fill out your registration card.