It’s time for another round of the Scrap Swap!
(items swapped in 2012)
Bring a sandwich sized ziplock bag full of scraps to the October meeting. Your bag should contain around 2 fat quarters worth of scraps.
How it works:
– Participants brings one sandwich sized ziplock bag of scraps to the October meeting. Your bag should contain around 2 fat quarters worth of scraps.
– Everyone who brings a bag will take a bag and use it to make a gift for the owner of the bag.
– Gifts should be something small, like a zippered pouch, simple tote, mug rug, potholder, needlebook, notebook cover, pincushion, etc. People have gotten a bit carried away in previous swaps, but that it definitely not required!
– The only fabric you can add to the scraps you receive is SOLIDS.
– Bring the finished items back to the December meeting, along with any leftover scraps.
If you’d like to participate, please bring a scrap bag containing AT LEAST 2 fqs worth of fabric to the October meeting. Pick your favourite prints, because you’ll be getting it back, all sewn up into something just for you! When you get to the meeting, Amy and Holly will give you a very short little questionnaire to fill out and tuck inside your bag. Make sure your name isn’t visible, because this will be a secret swap!
(Scrap Swappers in 2015)