Our membership is open to anyone interested in modern quilting and all that goes along with it.
Members benefits include the following:
- free monthly guild meetings
- membership in The Modern Quilt Guild (this comes with an additional list of benefits including discounts on MQG events, access to the MQG online community, and opportunities to participate in MQG swaps and challenges)
- discounts at a local fabric shop (currently only one remaining)
- Fabricana (10% off Quilting Cottons)
- priority registration in VMQG workshops, retreats, and sew-ins
- voting rights
- participation in door prize draws
The annual membership fee is $50.00. Junior membership is $25.00 for members aged 8-18 years. Memberships expire annually on October 31. Membership fees are prorated to $25 ($12.50 for junior members) in May for the remainder of the Guild year ending in October.
Any questions about becoming a member or member benefits can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a member you need to submit a Membership Form:
- Print a form, complete it and bring it to a meeting.
- Membership Form 2018-19
You also need to submit your fees:
- bring cash or a cheque to a meeting
- bring your credit card or debit card and pay via Square at a meeting
- pay with the PayPal button below – you don’t need a PayPal account for this method! (please email email@example.com to let the membership coordinator know you have submitted payment. They don’t get an