Our membership is open to anyone interested in modern quilting and all that goes along with it.
Members benefits include the following:
- free monthly guild meetings
- membership in The Modern Quilt Guild (this comes with an additional list of benefits including discounts on MQG events, access to the MQG online community, and opportunities to participate in MQG swaps and challenges)
- discounts at a local fabric shop (currently only one remaining)
- Fabricana (10% off Quilting Cottons)
- priority registration in VMQG workshops, retreats, and sew-ins
- voting rights
- participation in door prize draws
The annual membership fee is $60. Junior membership is $30.00 for members aged 8-18 years. Memberships expire annually on October 31. Membership fees are prorated to $30 ($15 for junior members) in May for the remainder of the Guild year ending in October.
In years the Guild hosts a Showcase, there will be an additional fee of $20.00 added to your membership. The 2020 Showcase was postponed to August 2021 and we are proceeding as if it will go ahead. This fee will be used for the expenses incurred in putting on a first-class show. But it’s more than that, it’s an opportunity for all members to be part of the Showcase. In paying the $20.00 fee for the 2021 Showcase each member will receive two Showcase Admission Tickets and entry for two quilts (additional quilt entries will be $5 each) into the show.
Any questions about becoming a member or member benefits can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a new member or renew your membership please complete, in full, the Membership Form and pay dues. VMQG registration form 2020-2021
The completed Membership Form can be emailed to: email@example.com
For the 2020-2021 year the fees are $80.00. This includes the $60 annual fee and the $20 Showcase Fee. Please make payment by e-transfer to: The completed Membership Form can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org (password not required)